Monday, November 28, 2011

Road Trip To California

So the weekend after our wedding, my dad had to go to California for work. Luckily Raylon was able to get school off, so us and my sister joined my parents for the weekend. We are so grateful that we got the opportunity to go and enjoy the cooler weather and some fun family bonding time. Here are some pictures from our trip.







Ok so anybody who knows me....knows I LOVE Target. So when I spotted the Target in Torrance I made sure that it was part of our trip! This Target was two stories!! They even had an escalator that you put your carts on after you check out. Yes....I made sure we bought something just so that we could put the cart down the escalator!

These pictures were at Venice Beach



We were also able to do a session at the Los Angeles Temple, and  I never knew this, but it is the biggest of all the temples. Whitni has the pictures from those, I will have to upload them later. We had so much fun though and can't wait to take another trip back to the beach...when the water is warmer!

No comments:

Post a Comment