Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Years Eve 2011




So mid-week I got a call from my sister in law asking what our plans were for the next week. I said I wasn't sure why...then she responded I think we are going to drive down there, and I said oh tomorrow, and she said nope right now!! So needless to say Raylon's brother and his wife drove down from Idaho to spend the week with us. We had wiffle-ball games (the girls team won!!!), played lightning, and had fun at the park. We spent New Year's Eve with them out at Raylon's sisters house. Here are some pictures of us after the "firework show."

Raylon-Me-Raylene-Mary-Derek







Thanks for all the fun times Derek & Mary!!

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha that last picture cracks me up!!! Remember how you were trying to take the perfect picture of the 2 of you, and then I ruined it and you had no idea? Haha that was too funny. We were so glad we were able to come down and get warm for a few days before school started. Maybe we will be seeing you guys here next? eh? P.S. I am stealing this pics! Haha thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally didn't know you had your own blog!! Good thing your mom mentioned it on her blog!! (Unless you didn't want it known!!) ;) Super cute pictures!!

    ReplyDelete