Here are some pictures from Raylon's Birhtday
I was going to surprise Raylon with tickets to the Monster Jam, however that didn't work out. But he did get to go with my brother, and his in-laws family for a guys night out. He kept texting me all night saying how fun it was, he definitely had a good time!
Regin wrote a "Happy Birthday" Sign, and then each of the kids got to do their handprints and decorate the the papers. Reign was so proud of his banner!
On the "A" is a picture that Reign drew of Raylon's car....speaking of which
Yep, Raylon ran out of gas on his way home from work on his birthday! When he called me I thought he was lying, but turns out he wasn't. My mom and I had to go save the day!
However, even after putting gas in, his car still wouldn't start, so we tried using jumper cables, which at first still didn't work, but after a few minutes finally started his car!
Off he goes!
That night we went out on a date to Chili's for dinner, then walked down Mill to the candy store, then headed to Jezterz Improv. We were supposed to go to Cookiez for dessert, but with it being the weekend and on Mill, decided to just get Mcdonalds instead :)
On Sunday we went out to his sister Raylene's hosue for dinner. We barbequed hamburgers and hot dogs, then I made homemade ice cream sandwiches....yummy! We had to improvise with candles, I forgot them at home.
This is what happens when you get old :)
Oh and this was my mom's special birthday pancake for Raylon!
Happy Birthday babe, I love you!



No comments:
Post a Comment