Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day Out with the Kiddos

So we decided to take some of my younger cousins to Rawhide one weekend. The admission and attractions were all free, although that meant LONG lines at times, but it was well worth it! And I think the kids still had a good time even though they had to wait. By the way, my camera quality sucks! I think it is time for a new one!!

This is attempt number one at a group picture


The kids riding the burros, this was the line that was the loooongest....thank goodness they had a playground next to it for the kids to play on.

The petting zoo



Searching for GOLD!

Attempt number 2 at a group picture

On the train ride. The kids loved this ride!



I am going to do the rest of the pictures in a second post!

No comments:

Post a Comment