Thursday, April 19, 2012

Miss "Dibinity"

So I just thought I would share some recent pictures of Divinity, I think the pictures speak for themseleves. She is a handful, but we sure love her!

Helping me vacuum

For some reason it won't let me rotate this picture. But she had to help me clean out the fridge, she was pushing me out of the way to try and sit on the shelves.


 
Her first ponytail

She just wanted to sit with Raylon while he did hw


"Mary"

Divinity giving Reign a "blessing" haha. She was determined to get Reign off his chair during preschool.



She stands up on EVERYTHING!


Rolling in our picnic blanket



My mom put a block of ice outside for the kids to play "snow", well Divinity decided to lick the ice.


Reign says it looks like she is "bathtizing" (baptizing) the baby. This would be our dogs food bowl, and yes she was in the bowl as well right before...sick I know!

She is a homie!


We were at JCPenney's and she kept kissing the mirror

This is the video of Divinity licking the ice






Here is more of her in the dog bowl. This is where we often find the little missy!

We love our little Dibinity!!

1 comment:

  1. Poor little kid - looks like no one ever pays any attention to her!!! ;) ;) So cute!!

    ReplyDelete