As most of you know, it is our tradition every 4th of July to go up north to our cabin in Show Low. We absolutely love it up there, the weather is great, and we always have so much fun! This year we were lucky enough to have Raylon's sister, Raylene and her family join us as well.
This is Raylon & I, one year later from the day he proposed to me. I am still so glad that I said YES!
The whole family went shooting while we were up there. This is just part of the guns we brought.
Here is some more....and yes there was still more plus this, including explosives!
Our nephew Marshall
Raylene, Scott, and Brooklyn
Our whole family rented a cabin up in South Fork, and this was the beautiful lake in our backyard! So pretty! And I just loved this picture of my grandparents!

No comments:
Post a Comment