So after about ten months of living with my parents, Raylon and I have finally moved into our new place! I am so proud of how far him and I have come in reducing our debt, and bettering our financial position. It took a lot of hard work, but we did it! We are so grateful to my parents for allowing us to live with them, and helping to guide us along the way.
Here is one of the loads we made with all our stuff. Moving in the summer is no fun by the way!
This is a picture of our bedroom.
Our bathroom
This is the "guest" bedroom
This is our dining room
A different view of the kitchen
This is our family room
Family Room
The stairs that lead down to our house
This is the backyard.
Our pool
The Back Porch
Here is a picture of the play set and trampoline
The Volleyball Court
This is the front of the house
We are so grateful to have found this home, it couldn't be any more perfect for us. It is a couple miles from my parent's house, and is in a great neighborhood. The people who own the home are on a mission, and we are renting the basement from them. It is a 2 bedroom/1 Bath home, with plenty of space and a great backyard for parties! This home is such a blessing for us, and ever since we found out about it, everything has just fallen into place. We know that the Lord has blessed us with it, and couldn't ask for anything better.
Ok I take that back...they do have scorpions there. But we have only seen one inside the whole time, and since having a pest control company out, it has gotten waaaaaayyy better!
Are you living in the Seiter's house?? I had no idea! How funny. I am friends with Liann and Jan knew Aaron growing up.
ReplyDelete